Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winds of Fire work

I love Winds of Fire. Keep that in mind when reading this post.

UGGGGGHHHHH LOL I have it on authonomy under Harper Collins. Response has been good, with comments about punctuation and a few cliches that I've already fixed (I think). I'm not good at finding the punctuation and stuff cuz I already know what I mean. Well, I asked my husband for help. All I have to say, is I'm very glad he isn't using a red pen this time!! My poor paper would be bleeding to death. He took an English comp class last semester and now is picking my work apart!! :) I'm glad. The story rocks, so I want nothing to detract from it.

In the meantime... WAAAAAAAAA

But I'm getting some serious work done on it and getting back into my flow. Good luck to the rest of you :)

I also think I found my photo albums, which have been missing. There is still a lot to find, but we're getting there.

I've decided to make quilts for my families Bdays this year and I'm almost finished with Patricks. Edward's Bday already passed, so I'll have to think of something for him :) Nate's is coming up quick. It's at the end of the month. Will have to find soething relatively easy, yet spectacular to put together with the fabric I have on hand.

The baby got his already. Soft flannel fabric. mmmmm. It's a project I finished that was started like 13 years ago! LOL I finally had all the stuff in the same place! Last year, before moving to TX, I finished a lot of old projects. It was my New Year's Goal. It's my goal again this year, but with an addition. It will include my WIPS not just my arts. I'll have to make a list and break things down into smaller pieces. Patrick's quilt is one that I started a long time ago, so that's doing double duty. Will have to work out the rest.

Have a good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment