Friday, February 26, 2010

My brother

This month is about over, Thank God. This is the month of my brother Tim's Bday. He would have been 26. The family misses him. On his bday my mom wasn't answering calls. It's the first one since he died. The holidays were hard. I keep putting things away to the back of my mind, but they won't stay there. His lovely daughter, a few weeks older than my son, is beautiful and wonderful to see with her cousins.

She looks to be as fun loving as her father was :D I'll prob lose my regular internet connections soon, so I wanted to say thanks to all those who read my blog. And a big thanks to all of my blogging community. They have been a big help getting through this, even though they didn't know it at the time. I didn't say anything sooner because I needed the "normality" of my friends when I could get on and read.

Writing is keeping me sane. You all are keeping me involved. Tres importante.

Have a great weekend and know that you are all appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment