Monday, June 21, 2010

Sleep. I found you.

Now if only my wallet would show up, I'd be peachy keen :D

Seriously, I have lost my wallet and have no clue where it has possibly gone. I know the last place I saw it and the only other place I've been before it's disappearance was noted is home. With a migraine. Needless to say, migraine's and lost wallets do not mix.

I have spent the last 5 days with severe headache and no wallet and little sleep. Last night, I slept in the neighborhood of 6.5 to 7 hours. That's like two nights worth of sleep! LOL My writing ought to explode today. Notice the blog is written??

I have beta readers and a writing partner. I'm ecstatic to be writing again with sleep and that kind of help. It is fate that I got sleep the same day my writing partner has first full day off work. Here I go!

At some point this week, I will post another excerpt from Quest for Riverhand. I am editing that one and my thriller, Winds of Fire. So maybe I will post from there as well. I am entering Winds of Fire's first 25 words (more or less) in a critique of sorts on another blog. I will post the link if I get in the first 50 :)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment