Thursday, July 8, 2010

a funny, update

http://www.therejectionist.com/2010/07/very-fuzzy-conspiracy-or-rejectionist.html

http://www.smh.com.au/national/feline-groovy-it-may-be-a-parasite-20100626-zauy.html

For a good laugh, you must read this, in order, and laugh out loud.

Update, I have over 53k on thriller (increase of approx 7k) I think I'm over 84k on the Fantasy, and I have MORE in long hand to translate! It is too hot in room to be on computer long enough to type in all the long hand I've done :D I am happy snappy about the word count because I have also canned/froze/dried/jammed 40 pounds of bing cherries! Will be picking more tomorrow and I am so looking forward to having my larder stocked with home made yummies!

Getting apricots this weekend, and hopefully, will be picking more in a few weeks! So lots of food. Peaches, pears, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, beans, peas, corn, I'm planning on doing it all! Buwhahahahah

Good night, dear friends and think cooling wishes to me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment