Monday, May 21, 2012

Just, stuff, as I'm too tired to write more

I know I mentioned a secret project I'd sent in. Well, thank you everyone who crossed they're fingers for me!! I was offered a contract on it, a modern erotica (not a HEA, but a HRN kind of book :) If you're following my FB author page, then you've seen this news, but STILL, there it is. I'll provide the details after I've signed :) SQUEEEEE I think I questioned once, if it ever gets old. Well, three offers of contracts, and another small pub who has some of my fantasy stuff later, the answer is NO! It doesn't LOL I had big squeee! The major change is I no longer have to read it three times to make sure I didn't read it wrong LOL Now I read it three times out of pure excitement!! LOL

Anyways, I'm feeling really really good. Cuz, guess what? I got that news at the end of a long, fun day, spent in the company of my birth family and learning about where my family is from, etc. My adoption is complicated. The state made some mistakes. So my birth family never really wanted to give me up, so I'm kind of the long lost daughter :) Anyways, I got to go w/o my kids, so I got to just worry about me. And boy, let me tell you, we had a freaking blast. Jokes ran wild, involving words like, "poof" and "preparation H" and you kinda had to be there, but OMG I think I hurt a lung laughing so  hard.

Today's been a harder day, but still a good one :) I ran this AM even though I felt like crap on a cracker stuck in the microwave to explode. Benadryl, inhaler, and away I went! I have longer legs now, or a shorter behind, whichever way you want to look at it LOL I know I've lost more inches/weight even though I can't find a measuring tape because I fit into pants I couldn't fit into for the last 2 years :)

Anyways, I'll be posting the Ravaged cover again shortly and probably put it on my permanent site to see :) Going to have to figure out how to do a collage!

I had lots more to say, but I'm exhausted!! Going to try to sleep after some light reading. Hope you all had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment